Sunday, February 1, 2009

The tour of Bull Run

This is such a fascinating place to visit.

I've finally made the arrangements for my aerial tour.




Strange, I have a strong sense of deja vu.



Yes, I definitely feel like I've been here, done that, before. Maybe I don't really want this tour after all.



Ugh! Umph!

I wanted to cancel the tour and get down. In my nervousness, I was squealing and I guess the tour guide thought I said something else because I heard a match strike and I got to go flying once again. I do enjoy flying but I really don't like the landing part, I must say.



I see I've found the monument to the Brooklyn Fourteenth. I bet Pastor Paul knew some of those guys when he worked in Brooklyn.

Thinking about Pastor Paul helps me get my mind off my bruised ribs. I think I've learned enough military history for the time being. Time to move on once again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: