Friday, February 20, 2009

More Hawaiian memories

One morning, I was so tired I decided to sleep in instead of joining Dan and Mary on their sightseeing.

When I woke up, I decided to see some sights on my own. It started out rather well as you can see.

This is Kolina.



She suggested I take a four-wheeler so I could see a lot in a short time. I remembered how tired my legs got on those hills and decided it was good advice.
Kolina also told me that there was a luau later and I could meet Dan and Mary there. I'm all for a free meal!



I like driving! I was able to see so much and my legs felt good.



Look at that view. It was definitely worth the drive.
I didn't want to be late and miss the food so I took off to find the luau.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow Paco!! You got to go to Hawaii? You're a lucky pig. I want to go to Hawaii, maybe next time you can take me with you. I don't think I could squeeze into a suitcase as easily though.

You may want to send Pastor Paul an email to see how he's feeling. I know he probably misses you, and would like to hear how you're doing.

Hey, I hope you're able to join us at Covenant Hills this year for family camp. Do you think you could pay us a visit?