Thursday, February 19, 2009

A few vacation photos

Hawaiians are so welcoming. When you arrive, they put one of these floral necklaces around your neck. It is called a lay. Dan told me that it's spelled l-e-i but that doesn't even make sense. He is such a tease. He thought I'd fall for that.




I thought it was a tasty snack when I got hungry later. I'm sure they must watch the Food Network. Presentation is everything!



Mary and I took a bike ride around the rim of a volcano. I was so scared it would erupt!



Mary let me climb on the lava. Funny, but it didn't clean my hooves like the Lava soap I use at home.


Dan always looked out for me. When he noticed me struggling to keep up, he carried me all the way to this scenic lookout.

Did you know that Hawaii is hilly? I didn't. In fact, I'd almost call it mountainous.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: