Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Discount travel tips

Pastor Paul never gave me an allowance. Sometimes he'd give me some money to take care of needs that came up, but I've had to learn to get by on a tight budget and use my wits.



I heard through the grapevine that some friends from Lapeer were planning to go to Hawaii. Hawaii! I have always wanted to go there! I had to find a way to join them.

As you can see, there are advantages to being stuffed. You can squish into luggage without breaking any bones.

Dan was a little surprised to see me when he started unpacking. He took it well, though, and seemed to understand how important this trip was to me. He decided to make the trip memorable for me and show me all the sights.


Dan kindly perched me on the railing so I would have a good view of everything. This employee didn't understand at first, and was going to squirt me! Dan quickly explained that it was ok, I was with him. Thanks, Dan!



Meet Fred and Sharon, Dan and Mary's friends. Fred and Sharon immediately took a liking to me. I rode on Fred's shoulder all the way onto the ship.



I had the best seat in the house. Especially if the boat started to sink.

Can you see my tan?


Posted by Picasa

No comments: