Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Working on my resolutions



I'm working on my resolutions.

I've got a new job.

I've got a new friend-my boss, Porky. Resolution #1-check!

I had today's special for dinner. Turkey is healthy, plus I had salad with it. Now if I can just refrain from hitting the dumpster after work. Resolution #2-check!

Along with my pay, Porky lets me drink all the coffee I want. I feel supercharged! Resolution #3-check!

I'm earning a paycheck again. With as fast as I work with all this coffee on board, I think Porky might even give me a raise. Plus I'm saving money on coffee. Resolution #4-check!

I feel like I'm off to a good start. Four out of five already and I still have lots of time to get in a ride on a Harley this year.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pastor Paul said...

have you filed for a social security card? I would hate to see you get in trouble.
Pastor Paul