Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolutions




I've been thinking about my New Year's resolutions and decided to share them with you so you can encourage me as I try to keep them.

1. Make more friends
2. Eat healthier
3. Drink more coffee. No, that doesn't contradict #2, I'm quite sure.
4. Earn and save more money
5. Ride a real Harley

I'm open to any suggestions you might have that will help me accomplish these goals. Like if you want to send me Starbucks or Tim Horton's gift cards, it'd really help me reach goal #3. Of course, I'm not really asking you to give me gifts or anything. Pastor Paul taught me to have better manners than that. I'm just sayin'.

Of course, if Ed and Cyndi offer me a chance to ride with them, I wouldn't turn that down either. Then I could check off #5.

What are your resolutions? I love when people leave me comments so how about sharing your goals with me?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pastor Paul said...

Can I borrow your ideas most of them work for me?

Pastor Paul said...

oh where oh where has my little pig gone? Oh where oh where could he be?
With his hair cut short and his tail cut short, oh where oh where could he be?