Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ahh, back in the sunshine again.

I finally got to go on a motorcycle. Glen and Gidget let me hitch a ride out of Michigan with them. They're feeling a little overdressed now that we've gotten out of the snow and cold.


I was a little afraid to ride without a helmet but it has been great! I have ended up enjoying some gourmet bugs without having to do any rooting around. This is the life, let me tell you. Just kick back in a comfy chair, watch the world go by, and dinner comes flying right into your mouth.
And don't you think Glen's bike is nice? Red is one of my favorite colors.
I'm kinda sad to say goodbye to them but we're headed in different directions now. I hope they can make it back for the Blessing of the Bikes next spring. They told me they'd try.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: