Saturday, November 8, 2008

Frankenmuth

I came back north for a little color tour. I was hoping it wasn't too late for the beautiful leaves but I guess I waited a little too long.

I happened to end up in Frankenmuth this weekend.



There were women everywhere. Once, I looked ahead a bit and saw some ladies from home. I tried to catch up to them so I could ask how Pastor Paul is doing without me. They were too fast for me, though.



These ladies stopped to talk with me. I found out that they are Free Methodist and they came to Frankenmuth for a ladies retreat. That explains why I saw those Lapeer ladies here.

This town seems to have a lot of things to see and do. I think I'll stay here for a few days.

Oh, and Pastor Paul? You could write me sometime and let me know how you are. Even though I haven't come home, I haven't stopped caring about you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: