Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bronner's

I'm sorry I haven't been updating my blog very much lately. I'll share a few special photos with you today to make up for it.



I decided to see what Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland is all about. I'm pretty sure Pastor Paul takes Kay there when they go to Frankenmuth. I was amazed at everything they have. The place is huge! I had to be really careful not to get trampled.



Something very special happened to me at Bronner's. I think I met the woman of my dreams. Isn't she beautiful?

She thinks I'm warm and cuddly. Is this what being in love feels like?



I set off to shop for new clothes for her. When I eventually go home to Pastor Paul again, I'm not sure he'd like having my wife wear MSU clothes.



I found this UM Santa hat. Maybe I should pick it up to go with Pastor Paul's Christmas morning outfit. I'm sure the family would thank me.

I can't find anything that looks like it will fit Petunia. Ahh, just saying her name makes me feel happy. Who cares what she wears? Pastor Paul will welcome her, I'm sure. He's not a prejudiced kind of guy. I'm going to go back and spend some more time with her.

NO! THIS CAN'T BE!!!

She is gone! The love of my life has disappeared!

I'm going to search this store until I find her. I'm sure she went looking for me. Be brave, my little Petunia. I'm going to find you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: