Saturday, October 25, 2008

Jack and Florence

Have you ever had green grapes? Perfectly ripe green grapes?

There's nothing like them, is there?

This is my friend Jack. I've known him for years. Pastor Paul introduced us.

Jack and his wife, Florence, had a picnic and invited me along. Florence had managed to find some of those perfect green grapes and Jack was feeding them to me like candy.

They were so good!





Next thing I know, I'm waking up to the sound of Jack and Florence talking.



Florence: "Jack, you shouldn't have thrown him so hard."

Jack: "Well that little bugger BIT me. I was just being nice to him and he BIT me."

I'm sorry Jack. I guess I get a little excited when I get perfect green grapes. I promise to be more careful next time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paco, I'm not sure how you ended up with Jack, but if you get a chance make a run for it. Trust me, get out while you can.
Jack's loving daughter, Marie