Monday, October 13, 2008

Cletus and Ella Sue

These are some new friends I've made on this trip. Cletus is a retired military man. He knows the guys who gave me the ride and he saved me when I was stuck.

Cletus is so nice. After he and Ella Sue got me down, he gave me a lift. Ella Sue pushed us and we went FAST.

Cletus told me I had to help make the vroom, vroom noises in order to ride with him. My vroom, vroom came out sounding kind of like "snort, snort".

Cletus decided I made a better horn than a motor so when someone would step out in front of us, he'd give me a squeeze. I'd squeal and the path in front of us would open right up. We make a great team!

I'm enjoying Kentucky so much that I'm not sure how soon I'll come back home. Sorry, Pastor Paul. The weather here is beautiful and the people are very nice.

I'm not too fond of the cooking they do here in the south. They seem to use a lot of bacon grease in their cooking. It just isn't right.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: