Tuesday, September 1, 2009

More VBS memories



Craft time at VBS is always fun. Well, except when your hooves get stuck to your project.



These are my friends, the Bayou Bullfrogs. They taught me this:

We're the Bayou Bullfrogs,
Ribbit, Ribbit, Ribbit,
We jump for Jesus,
I guarantee it!



I knew they served snacks at VBS! You don't think this is a Bayou Bullfrog, do you?

Hmm, kinda hard. Tastes almost plastic. I don't think this snack is homemade. I might have to talk to the ladies in the kitchen about this.



Aha! These look like VBS snacks!

Those Bayou Bullfrogs thought I wouldn't find the real snacks but they were wrong. Why do they think God gave me such a large, beautiful snout? For sniffing out snacks, of course.

VBS was so much fun. Lots of kids learned about Jesus, and several kids accepted or rededicated their lives to Christ.

I can't wait for next year. Maybe the theme will be something like "Jesus Loves the Little Piggies". Or perhaps "Hog Heaven". They could even use "Paco's Adventures".

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment telling me which theme you like best. I'll make sure to pass the winning suggestion on to Vickie B. for next year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: