Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Night Bath Time


It's time for my Saturday night bath. I don't want to track mud into the Presbyterian church tomorrow morning so no skipping bath time tonight.

I was so excited to find soap made especially for me! The sign says it lasts up to a year. That is going to make my life even simpler, not having to bathe all the time. I don't think Pastor Paul is aware that such a great product is available. He certainly never got any for me anyhow.

I love that "Got Dirt?" That is so perfect for me. It says "Go Hogwild", too. Wow, that's just what I've been doing these last couple weeks.

It seems it is a perfect soap for goats, too. See on the sign where it says it is for mechanics, gardeners, and kids? I'll be sure to share some if I come across any dirty young goats.

Just think. Tomorrow when I wake up and smell the coffee, it will be at the Presbyterian church. I can't wait. Those ladies are so nice.

Isn't it wonderful how God meets my every need? The perfect soap, just in time for Saturday night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: